The difficulty doesn’t lie in the path; the difficulty lies in seeing the destination with clarity. Humans are truly limitless.Jonathan Jetté
Welcome to Bonuel Photography.
Photography is my attempt to understand life. It is my pursuit to happiness. With this obsession to possess the past, I am able to capture moments that are ephemeral and eternalize them. In such, it allows me the freedom to analyze those moments and get a glimpse of what life really is all about. For me, it is a way to imprison reality and which gives the viewer ample time to analyze the situation and fully experience the emotions.
Photographs are a way of imprisoning reality… One can’t possess reality, one can possess images — one can’t possess the present but one can possess the past.Susan Sontag
The simple rules
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I didn’t work so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.